Subject: Re: [Leica] Payment for photos
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 06:51:24 -0800

>At 08:44 PM 10/26/2000 -0400, Martin Howard wrote:
>>
>>So how does this explain that my local newsagent has shelves and shelves
>>stacked with magazine upon magazine, filled with nothing but absolute crap?
>>With all that competition, shouldn't the quality be very high?
>
>Not at all.  A competitive market fills the market need.  When the
>consumers wish a lot of trash, that is what the market supplies.  When the
>consumers demand quality, then they get quality.
>
>In today's market, trash works.  Have you watched the tellie in the last
>twenty-five years?
>
>Marc

hey marc,

just send those trash consumers on over to my house, round about sunday
night. that's when we 'stick out our cans,' as the song goes ('the
garbageman' by the cramps, of course), and they can pick up all the trash
they like.

guy

Message from "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net> (Re: [Leica] Payment for photos)