Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong LUGgers
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:54:57 EDT

 I will be coming to Hong Kong in the evening of the 14th of November for a
short stay (leaving on the 19th) and would like to get together with fellow
LUGgers while there. Joseph Yao has decided that we should have a LUG-dinner
on the 18th and resident and transient LUGgers can contact Joseph for more
specifics [E-mail: yaojkfdr@netvigator.com (Dr. Joseph Yao)].  The place and
time are set: 7.30pm on the 18th at The Ladies Recreation Club, 10 Peak Road,
Hong Kong. Last time I was in HK  we had one of these get-togethers and it is
great fun! Joseph knows how to organise it and pick menus and Sarah Yao is a
wine connoisseur. It is an event not to be missed if you are a fan of
Leica's, food and wine. As for dress code: black paint is optional! ;-)
Hope to see you there,
Tom A

Tom Abrahamsson
Vancouver, BC