Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pen-FT
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:30:22 EDT

Mark, the weirdest combo I have seen on a Pen-F is a Noctilux with an adapter
and a black Pen-F. The owner claimed that it was perfect for shooting
stage-performances as the camera, held horizontally, produced a vertical
image. It was a rather odd-looking set-up but it obviously worked. You had to
hold it by the lens though, the weight of the Nocti and adapter almost bent
the lens-flange. I lent him my 75/1,4 and he was hooked on that combo pretty
quickly!
Tom A