Subject: [Leica] Lotus by Leica
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:12:58 -0600

>> So, before I buy a D30..... can somebody ask Leica at the NY Expo when they
>> are going to produce a Digital M or R camera????
>
> Duane, this is exactly what I'd like to know also ...
>
> If you get the answer, please let me know !

Isn't that a little like saying, "Before I buy a new hybrid gas-electric
Toyota Prius...can somebody please ask Lotus when they're going to produce
one?"?

Wouldn't you go to the people who develop the technology, are experts in it,
and have the capital to develop it properly? Why would you want to buy a
variant from soembody who doesn't have any of those advantages?

- --Oft-mystified Mike