Subject: Re: [Leica] Just a thought
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:54:06 -0500

Believe it or not, yes they are....Some of the paper and ink combinations
available now are turning up longevity figures that are really rediculous....as
in in excess of 100 years....and the Cone Piezography quadtone inks are
honest-to-god water resistant.....I know because I spilled Diet Coke on my first
print...and wiped it right off....

B. D.