Subject: Re: [Leica] Just a thought
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:22:14 -0800

I think it's like the sign on the mortician's place of business: "Remains to
be seen" --- I respect the work Henry Wilhelm and others are doing to assess
the archival quality of the new stuff, but I think that claims of 100+ years
of longevity, for products that have only been on the market for a few
months, is a bit of a reach.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.