Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital is not photography (long)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:49:23 -0500

And the flip side of that is that I just delivered an album of 34 digital 81/2 by 11
piezography prints to a customer this afternoon and am now printing out the dupes she
asked for of 18 of the 34 - and she, like 99.99999 percent of folks, wouldn't know
"silver" if it snuck up and bit her on the butt.....But if you get your jollies making
silver prints, or what we peasants used to call "prints," more power to you....

B. D.