Subject: Re: [Leica] Meeting in London on 2nd Nov.
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:29:21 -0800

Thanks,
Paul.<<<<

Paul,

We're meeting at 7pm this Thursday, in the UPSTAIRS bar at The Cock. I
understand it is at the Oxford Circus end of Great Portland Street. (Maybe
Simon can describe it better?)
So far, we are seven. If it's not suitable, then we can always find
something else.
Any problems finding it on the night, my mobile is 0777 553 0626.
I suppose for recognition purposes, at least one person needs to have a
Leica or something so that we're not all eyeing other people with nods and
winks! It will save on getting beaten up or arrested.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Matt.