Subject: [Leica] London Meeting Today.
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@wpeglobal.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:37:10 -0800

Folks,

Just a reminder that the day has arrived for the London meeting (aka another
excuse for a drink!). Hopefully all can attend and I'll see you in the
UPSTAIRS bar at The Cock at 7pm.
Hopefully I won't get held in traffic as usual, but Simon Lamb works close
by, so I guess he'll be first there.

Any problems call me on the mobile: 0777 553 0626.

I'll be bringing some prints (probably in a large Ilford box) and more than
likely my camera, so I should be identifiable.....that is of course, in
addition to being so terrifically handsome; just look out for female heads
turning and an audible gasp:-).

I think the evening, if all goes well, will be defined as a success if we
don't spend most of it talking about the weather!:-) (A couple of exceptions
allowed of course; I mean, we are English!)

Cheers, Matt.