Subject: Re: [Leica] Cybergraphs, digitography, D.I., digital "photography"
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:03:00 -0500

It seems that if the buying public stops caring whether a print is inkjet or
silver they will care even less whether the image was recorded on silver or
silicon.  The distinctions will fade away, except maybe in the museum world
where it will be "gelatin silver print from a gelatin silver negative" vs a
whateveryouwanttocallthisdigitalthing!

Mike D