Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V18 #140
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:10:11 -0500

At 03:12 PM 10/31/2000 -0800, Bill Lawlor wrote:
>Meanwhile, there is room for all other opinions here also. The
>problem is that Anarchists are not tolerant of others' ideas.

Hmm.  As arguably the only true Anarchist on this List, I rather question
this comment.  An Anarchist accepts the infinite variation in the human
condition as a necessary element for societal development.  See Kropotkin
for discussion, though he and I differ substantially on other points!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!