Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V18 #140
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:12:12 -0800

I am confused!
Can anyone explain?

Erwin

Erwin, I thank you for your published expert opinions, research, and
recommendations. Please continue to teach  about Leicas.

Meanwhile, there is room for all other opinions here also. The
problem is that Anarchists are not tolerant of others' ideas. LUG is
a model of a social/political experiment. Technology makes it
possible for anyone to have a voice. Fortunately, technology makes it
possible for anyone to ignore those voices. I believe free speech
remains the best option although it means we have to allow dissent,
even when we don't understand it.

Bill Lawlor