Subject: RE: [Leica] Calculations wrong?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:02:10 -0800

Erwin, if it is any consolation to you....

I come from the electronis business, in the graphics IC chip area.  Every
time I use your approach to pixels and photography I get my head bashed in
as well..... The users of this media are not versed in the nomenclature from
a scientific perspective.  They learned through a bunch of marketing hype.

Keep up the good work.  I understand you.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net