Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Calculations wrong?
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:07:34 -0800

> The users of this media are not versed in the
> nomenclature from a scientific perspective.  They
> learned through a bunch of marketing hype.

Gee Frank, what they he** are you talking about?  I
certainly hope you are not referring to me!  And I don't
know anything else that was said that was particularly out
of line either...  The original statement that I disagreed
with had nothing to do with 'nomenclature'.

I've been involved in the design of digital imaging
equipment (amongst other things) for over 20 years.
Anything on this topic I've  said is from personal
experience, not from any marketing hype.

- -----