Subject: Re: [Leica] um is anbody taking PICTURES out there?
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:36:02 -0500

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

i was riding my morgan +8 goosedown frame bike to the montblanc store at
the mall yesterday to get a highlighter (the camera shop in the mall sells
the leica digilux, which makes this post on topic) and doing a couple
calculations on my 7.5 inch Huges-Owens 341/3050 Versalog Sliderule along
the way to figure out which lenscap i'd need if i owned any lenses,
pausing momentarily to mentally curse out those @#$-@%^ards who shoot
digital and call themselves photographers. a quick glance at my omega
seamaster sport chrono confirmed that it was about 4:30, plus or minus a
couple of seconds one way or the other. i  was overcome with the urge to
let everybody on the list know that i was thinking that, so i rode home
doublequick to post this. oh yeah, and i wanted to say that i'm pretty
sure susan sontag doesn't know what she's talking about but i'm not sure
what she said. or who she is really, but i think she's the editor of ms.
magazine who went to hanoi in 1971.

feel free to just add "me too" to the bottom of this and copy it back to
the list.

kc

can you hear this? i'm sighing very heavily here in philadelphia.

- -------

Nice.

Typed on my $99 internet appliance while listening to my Telefunken tubed radio. Radio Havana anyone?

Robert