Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Fw: wet vs. dry darkroom
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:59:11 EST

In a message dated 10/31/00 9:43:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roger@beamon.org writes:

<< We fancy that we could do it as well, but choose to photograph
 in our comfortable manner, not needing to do it for our daily
 bread. Mind you, nothing wrong with that; you'll get to know
 who the pros are soon enough. Meanwhile, our egos soar!

Great LUG motto there - "Soar with the egos"!  (Better than "flock with the
turkeys").

Joe Sobel