Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Calculations wrong?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:07:09 -0800

><Snip> My experience tells me
> that I need at least a 300 ppi image to print what I consider a high quality
> 35mm picture at 11x14. Erwin seems to say, no, 100 ppi will do fine.
>
> I'm not saying anyone here's an idiot. They aren't. But to quote Erwin...
>
> > I am confused!
> > Can anyone explain?
>
> --
> Johnny Deadman

240 is the PPI I use so that splits the difference and supposedly make my Epson
1200 work less harder.
I'm my experience 100 is a slight underkill and 300 certainly is overkill.
So STOP
your BOTH wrong!!!!!
Actually I've printed at both PPI's with the prints laying around the
house/studio and no one seems to notice the difference!

The meaning of life is 44! What's that good for? A wallet?

mark rabiner
:)