Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying Leica M on Ebay
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 11:49:52 -0600

Live and learn.

How about Kuehl, Tarkington or Chatterton? They all have a return policy.

The latest M body was a Canadian purchase and I am not familiar with the laws
of Canada.

Sherry will call me about the light leak after she checks the camera.

In the future, I plan on geting a M4 or a M6, classic chrome but I will not
purchase on ebay.