Subject: [Leica] FINALLY something @#$@# leica related about the @#$@#4 bi cycles!
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:48:50 -0800

kc

if this thread must continue, how about some leica photos of bicyclests?
please? content? i'm dying here.
***********************************

I believe I noted in my contribution that after my attempt at cross racing,
I pulled out the leicas and shot 4 rolls of film of the following races.
I'll get the Kodachromes back tomorrow, and I'll probably process the b&w
tomorrow night (I have cyclocross training tonight). I'll gladly post some
results when I get some scanned. However, in the meantime, to hold you over
and hopefully to help avoid any sudden deaths in the LUG family I'll point
you to some bicycle photos that I took in July. Taken with my IIIf and
50/3.5 that I carried in my jersey pocket for 130 miles and 16,500' of
climbing. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of my custom lugged steel
Eisentraut. Apologies to those that have already seen these.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=48440

Tom Finnegan
Seattle