Subject: [Leica] More bikes and Leicas
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:29:53 -0800

I'm sure many of you out there are secretly saddened by the sudden drop in
bike related posts, So I'll do my part by posting a few Leica/Bike pictures
taken a week ago.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=66122

Not the greatest pictures in the world, but I've never really shot cross
before. I still have a couple rolls of HP5+ to develop, so maybe there's
some good shots on them. This past Sunday I loaded up the camera bag and
jumped into the car with my 4.5 year old daughter to go down and take
pictures at the race that day, but after getting stuck in a huge traffic jam
for 45 minutes we bailed out and ran around at the zoo instead. Not too many
bikes at the zoo, but my daughter did shoot about 10 pictures with my wifes
Rollei 35T.

Tom Finnegan
Seattle