Subject: Re: [Leica] Lifespan of Digital Print (previously XTOL times/dilutions WAS Developer Question Again)
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 06:16:56 +0000

John wrote:
>I will be trying out some scanners on Saturday. Conventional is cheap but
>somewhat toxic and antisocial while digital lets me work with my munchkin at
>my feet but is expensive on a cost per print basis. I will make no prints
>larger than 8x10s and very few that size as well....

What would be the lifespan of a 1. B&W print
                                2. Full Colour Print
before their ink-dyes start to deteriorate and fade? Sometimes conveniece
isn't everything when one has nothing to show for it at the end of xxx years.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Lifespan of Digital Print (previously XTOLtimes/dilutions WAS Developer Question Again))