Subject: [Leica] Re: What's wrong with the 24?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:19:40 -0800

I bought a 24 in 1976 with my R3. I used it for twenty years with R3, R4,
R6, and R7's. It was one of my most used lenses and I was never
disappointed. Great lens.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: 350 answer to Tony Woo)
Reply from "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: What's wrong with the 24?)