Subject: [Leica] Re: 350 answer to Tony Woo
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:16:55 -0800

At 05:12 PM 11/3/00 +0800, Tony Woo wrote:

>QUESTION TO JIM:   Are you still as enthusiastic about your R350/4.8 lens as
>you have been before?
>
>Thanks and Cheers,
>Tony

Absolutely! This lens, as I have said many times, is a sleeper. This is a
keep forever lens. Lightweight, very very sharp (there is APO glass in the
lens formula), and stays sharp with a 2x extender to = 700mm! I used this
lens mostly on a tripod with Velvia, but now with the new 200 and 400
chrome films, this lens can be used easily any way you want.

Jim

Message from "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be> (Re : : [Leica] First time success)
Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: What's wrong with the 24?)