Subject: [Leica] Money to Canada...help!
From: george kase <gkase@ccfc.com>
Date: 03 Nov 2000 09:11:58 -0600

Can anyone suggest a safe and quick way to send money to
Canada from the USA? I have been trying to buy a 50mm summicron from
a fellow LUG member who lives in Canada and the Money order
I sent him over 20 days ago still has not arrived. And by the
way for those of you in the US, don't count on Express Mail to
give you any security. I sent the M.O. via Express Mail and
tracked it until it left the U.S (Express Mail apparently doesn't get tracked in Canada).... at which point it disappeared.
When the US post inquired about the letter the Canadian Postal
authorities said they had no record of the letter. Any suggestions
on a sure way to get money into Canada?
Thanks,
George Kase

Replies: Reply from Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com> (Re: [Leica] Money to Canada...help!)