Subject: [Leica] the Shade
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:13:55 GMT

>Unfortunately, the "desired effect" is apt to shift depending on wherethe
>light is coming from.  I need a tiny universal polarizer for myframelines
>window that let's me adjust it on the fly. :)>> Dan

Not really--try it and you'll see that the position he named--high off to
the left--really is the major source of light pollution. Sure, you get some
from other directions, but about 80% of the problem comes from that one
direction, is the way I read it with my camera. I think he deserves the $10
just on the shareware concept, without necessarily even providing the
product :-)

- --Michael