Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Puts
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 18:21:06 -0800

Guys,

Isn't it about time all this stuff was put to rest?  For heaven sake get on with
picture taking whether that be film or digital really doesn't matter. Although
given this is the Leica list I would have to imagine we might be using Leica
cameras and film!

The beating on each other over something said or nor said is long past due. I
can't remember deleting as many posts as I have this past week on something with
no real time relevance to the bunch of us out shooting and enjoying our picture
taking abilities.

This is the close of the week, so how be any of you needing to get the remainder
of this "stuff" out of your system do so between now and Sunday evening!  So that
on Monday morning we can all awaken to a new day of leica chat and pictures.

please think about this over the next 24 hours and come out clean and smiling!

Thank you,

ted