Subject: Re: [Leica] filters again!
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 15:11:16 -0800

Robert Appleby wrote:

> anything because for me, the LUG is pure entertainment. Why would I filter
> anyone? Doesn't make sense. Plus I'm on the digest.<<<<<<<<

Hi Rob,

Baby I'm with you,  simply because at least it's a lot calmer than the bloody
world news! More entertaining. Good thing to, as all we see here is
confrontation of words, quite rollicking good time if one doesn't take any of it
seriously as it's all pretty stupid anyway, even if I don't understand what the
hell they're talking about most of the time.  Particularly when they get onto
Dr.laura?,  mega pixels weird shaped tools? and thing a me boober's, in digital
pixels on top of pinheads.

Like what the hell did that or does that have to do with taking pictures with a
Leica?  Look guys do me a great big favor.... please don't bother trying to
explain it as I've had all the dumb ass confusion, name calling, back biting,
ass twitching wordsmith  stupidity for one week.

And if I sound some ticked off it's only a little to do with the Leica nerds.
"Don't get pissed off with me...if the foot fits...wear it!"  (I'm being kind,
I had contemplated another word for some of the stupidity, however there are
ladies present!)

But,  it's an absolutely magnificent day for pictures with some kind of a Leica
and I have been "ordered by she who must be obeyed"  to.... Rake the leaves,
pile them at the curb for power pick-up, do several other household chores and
bits of gardening! :-( Dang! And if I don't do what she says today she's
threatened to take my computer and Leica's away for three weeks! ;-) Like a
major grounding!

However, I can take it all out on you guys as you're on the other side of the
screen and she's right here.;-)   But the LUG needs an ass kicking, I don't! :-)

Now I bet everyone understands what I think about the past two weeks of dumb ass
nonsense, as it wont be too hard to interpret! And if you don't like it, that's
your problem,  tough doo doo. If you don't stop I'm going to get really mad and
take my computer home and sulk! ;-)

Just think about how stupid that action would be. Even though it appears some
here think it's the thing to do to get even. That solves nothing,  but it surely
will give you acid heart burn not knowing what everyone is saying about each
other and you the departee! :-) Jeeeeeeeesh that would be really stupid as I'd
miss all the dumb ass entertaining stuff.:-)

C'mon lets just get back to discussing "ANYTHING LEICA" for heaven sake, lay
Erwin, pixels, digital and any of the other dumb ass stuff to rest, or take your
damn computers and go home!  Maybe the rest of us can get on with something
about actual picture taking and Leica fun. Hell, I'd even settle for a quick
post about having a single malt while shooting an R8! ;-)

OK my break time's over,  it's back to raking and toting piles of leaves!  Fight
on, maybe the survivors will revive Leica talk!
ted