Subject: RE: [Leica] Editors must edit
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:16:16 -0500

> Just out of curiosity, does the writer post under the name "Negresco"?

I STRONGLY urge everyone avoid this seller.  I am sure he doesn't know much
about what he writes, and if he sounds like he does, it's probably because
he copied it from somewhere.

He is known for blatant exaggeration of condition of the cameras.  He now
has a 'new' name, 'cafedeparis' (obvious because of the way his description
reads...).  He also has a buddy who goes by the name 'vavancu', who appears
to have 'more quality' items.  Both their prices are quite high in my
opinion...