Subject: [Leica] filters again!
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 22:58:14 +0100

Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 07:52:11 -0600
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Puts

For a long time now, my solution to those few LUGgers who irritate me is to
apply a filter that sends messages from them directly to the Trash folder
without being read.  Erwin is NOT one I filter out in this way.  In fact, he
would be one of the last I would filter.  But if he irritates you (not you
personally, Bob, the LUG in general), why not just apply a filter and ignore
him, and let the rest of us who enjoy (or at least appreciate) his unique
contributions continue to do so?  The fact that a person makes the effort to
complain about Erwin, rather than just ignore him, suggests to me that they
hold him in higher esteem than they might like to admit.

<<<<<

I can't understand why anyone would filter anyone else? I don't filter
anything because for me, the LUG is pure entertainment. Why would I filter
anyone? Doesn't make sense. Plus I'm on the digest.
Rob.
Robert Appleby
V. Bellentani 36
41100 MO