Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: alignment tool, was <Walt, you are dead wrong>
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 22:07:08 -0500

Peter Choy jotted down the following:

>> We're still talking about cameras, right?
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> Dan C.

>>> Because some people find it easier to pull the engine to adjust the
>>> valves! Easier on the back, and the clutch might need some
>>> attention as well.
>
> Cameras?!?  I thought this was the steel framed bicycle
> thread.  No wonder I have been having so much trouble following
> along.  Have been trying to figure out how to adjust the valves
> on my bike through the hole under the red dot...

Oh, so I can put the cover back on my Mont Blanc pen then?

M.

- --
Martin Howard              | "Computers let you make more mistakes faster
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU| than any other invention in human history,
email: howard.390@osu.edu  | with the possible exception of handguns and
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/ | tequila"                -- Mitch Radcliffe.