Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 22:23:24 +0800

Vick,

The part you are looking for is the Leica 'Telescope Ocular Leica to R',
product code 14243.

It attaches to the rear of an R lens (normal, telephoto or zoom lenses).
With a 90mm lens it produces a magnification of 7.2x, with a 180mm lens it
becomes 14.4x, and so on.  Focusing is performed with the respective lens.

Rgds,

Joseph