Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:10:36 -0500

There is the 14234, Telescope Ocular R which New York Camera &
Video (www.nycv.com) is offering for $300.  I wonder whether you'd
have enough reach for astro viewing this type of combination.

Roy

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?)
Reply from "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?)
Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?)