Subject: Re: [Leica] leica mr meter tips
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 08:41:25 -0700

Could you be more specific in the kind of problems you are having?

A couple of quick pointers that come to mind:

The area measured is the same as the 90mm frame, just use the frameline
selector to bring up the 90mm frame to help judge what you are metering.

The CDS metering cell has a memory problem in that if it is pointed at a
very bright object (the sun) it will give inaccurate readings for a while
until the cell "recovers".

Check your film speed setting periodically as it moves easily when bumped.

Nice meter, easy to use....any other questions?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from CLAYTON NICKEL <nickelca@nickelca.com> (Re: [Leica] leica mr meter tips)