Subject: [Leica] Re: Please Interpret This Dream
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 11:14:33 -0600

At 11:14 AM 05/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>Nobody's wandered quite this far off topic before, so I thought I'd relate
the dream I had last night.  I was at a youth hostel run by Ken Hansen (who
knew?)  I was advised to store my Leica equipment on top of a locker, and
>that it would not be stolen.  When I returned, someone had made off with
all three bodies -- an M4-P, an M3, and a IIIC -- as well as all my lens
caps.  But they had left the lenses!

>What does this mean?

This means that you feel insecure about the length of your penis.