Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Please Interpret This Dream
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 16:00:33 -0500

George Huczek jotted down the following:

> At 11:14 AM 05/11/2000 -0500, someone wrote:
>

>> Nobody's wandered quite this far off topic before, so I thought I'd relate
>> the dream I had last night.  I was at a youth hostel run by Ken Hansen (who
>> knew?)  I was advised to store my Leica equipment on top of a locker, and
>> that it would not be stolen.  When I returned, someone had made off with all
>> three bodies -- an M4-P, an M3, and a IIIC -- as well as all my lens caps.
>> But they had left the lenses!
>>
>> What does this mean?
>>

> This means that you feel insecure about the length of your penis.

ROTFLOL!!  The funniest thing I've read on the LUG in weeks!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Go sell crazy somewhere else.  We're
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  all stocked up here!"
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |                    -- Melvin Udall