Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicology
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 16:23:29 -0500

Mike Johnston jotted down the following:

> I'm only asking for help in resolving my poor understanding, mind you, not
> raising Doubts about the Presumptions. I thank everyone for their help with
> my Struggles, and for remembering that they, too, were callow acolytes once
> long ago!
>
> --Mike

Ah!  Finally your getting with the program!  I was getting worried about you
for a while there, but I took your giving up the editorship of that magazine
- -- that occasionally suggested that there was other equipment and techniques
that could produce good pictures -- as a good sign.  Of course, you broke
the first golden rule -- which is to never publically disclose the Canonical
Presumtions.  As punishment, you'll have to cover the next Winter Olympics
with nothing but a Leica 0-series and Plus-X film, and defend its virtues as
a tools for sports-journalism among the pack of 400mm f/2.8 toting bullies.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | Quidquid latine dictum, altum videtur.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |