Subject: RE: [Leica] Black Rapidwinder, chrome body
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:14:47 -0800

At 02:23 PM 11/06/2000 -0500, Buzz Hausner wrote:

>It looks like the product of an individual with a sick and demented
>aesthetic sense.

I resemble that!

>Why do you ask?

I ask because I know of a used black Rapidwinder for sale, my M bodies are
chrome, I don't have the two items in front of me, and am wondering if
anyone has put together this combo.

Bill Franson

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Black Rapidwinder, chrome body)