Subject: Re: [Leica] Black Rapidwinder, chrome body
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 17:23:56 -0500

Bill Franson jotted down the following:

> I ask because I know of a used black Rapidwinder for sale, my M bodies are
> chrome, I don't have the two items in front of me, and am wondering if
> anyone has put together this combo.

I used a glossy black RW on a chrome M2 for a short period of time, before I
got the M2 repainted.  It looks better than a chrome RW on a black camera,
but not much.  It also looks less glitzy and more tool-like than a chrome RW
on a chrome camera.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | "We can't make mistakes like that on our
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   |  own. We need computers to help us."
email: howard.390@osu.edu     |     -- A pharmacologist on computerization