Subject: [Leica] the PLUG is going to seattle
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:24:09 -0800

hey kids,
  i'll be in seattle the 9th - the 12th for a conference. any luggers want
to meet up and go break stuff and then take pictures of it, let me know,
i'm feelin' dangerous.

  kc

Wow, an opportunity to go pillaging with the infamous Kyle! Who could
resist? I never did make it down to the WTO riots. Turns out I'm allergic to
tear gas. Makes my eyes all water and burn.

Where are you going to be staying and what's your schedule? I'm sure a few
more SLUG members would up for a get together.

Tom Finnegan
Seattle