Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Me
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@metaversalstudios.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:31:38 -0500

At 12:01 AM 11/7/00 -0800, you wrote:

> > And while I despise Freud (my first novel is mostly an assault on his
> > influence),
>

>Amnesia? Delerium?

Amnesia.  Both recently went out of print in English, btw, but you can get
Delirium in Spanish... and if you wait, Amnesia in Italian.  I should have
been born in Europe.

DC

Oh, and by the way, the next novel has photography -- and classic cameras
- -- as a major theme.  And it may well include photographs.  In fact, I'm
thinking of making it entirely a photo narrative.