Subject: Re: [Leica] Under yer finger nails
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 18:22:43 -0500

Boy oh boy.  Even before it came on the list this particular point
surfaced last night as I spent close to 30 minutes working up to a
good contrast setting and exposure time under the enlarger on
particular negative.  Then, after a brief break, I took a look at some
of the test prints, remembered Ted's comments throughout the
Leica seminar tranparency trashing - er, slide critiques - and
decided that there really was no image.

Roy