Subject: [Leica] SaltHill
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:40:56 -0600

> He certainly
> made some of the best, and most expensive, dark room gear you could find.
> BTW, I have been offered 2x what I paid for the power squeege and turned it
> down...so I guess it is collectible after all. <g>

He did, at that. If you have one of the easels or washers, don't sell 'em!

The enlarger situation was indeed stressful, to put it mildly. And for a
long time. Joe lost his house, his wife, his chief engineer/designer, at
least one good friend, and the business he founded. Perhaps you'll forgive
him for yelling on the phone. He is a good man.   :-(

- --Mike