Subject: [Leica] URL help
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 10:55:07 +1100

Dear friends,

the one issue I was worried about has raised its head. In order to post to
the FOM2 board, the photographer has to know the URL of his image. It took
me quite a while to work out how to find the URL, even though I was able to
post it to the web. On the Mac, I found netscape had an option which
allowed me to copy the image location (url), BUT, now I find that IE does
not seem to have the same option.

The problem is how to explain to people using IE and especially to those
who still use PC's ;-) how to identify their URL after they have been
successful in posting the image to the web. Could someone provide some
clues, so that I might write a discourse on "how to" for all those
interested in posting to FOM2.

The other part of this question is of course how to post to the web. Really
what I need are suggestions on both issues, so that Ican offer people
options.

thanks

Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com