Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposing TMAX 400 vs Tri-X
From: Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:38:08 +0100

Peter Shier wrote:

> Good question. I should have mentioned that. I use a fine art B+W lab here
> in town (Dalmatian in Greensboro, NC). I will ask about their process
> tomorrow and post the info.

seems like they are developing the Tri-x incorrectly. I'd suggest to get
a development drum and some chemicals and start processing on your own.
You will be rewarded with superior resultst and it will even pay off in
terms of money after ~20 rolls of film. DIY yields better results, it is
cheaper and more fun.

Axel

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Exposing TMAX 400 vs Tri-X)