Subject: [Leica] Re: Just bought R7 - need some advice
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:23:29 -0800

The circular dial is the self timer. Turn it all the way, trip the shutter,
a red light on the front of the camera will blink, quicker for the last few
seconds, and the shutter will go off in, I think - I don't have my R7 right
here - in 10 - 12 seconds.

I don't remember what batteries I use in my R7. They seem to last forever.
I have spares in my bag. A76 size if I remember correctly, possibly silver
although alkaline or lithium will work as well. The R7 is easy on batteries.

Wonderful camera. Bug free.

Jim