Subject: Re: [Leica] Just bought R7 - need some advice
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:02:12 -0700

Others have answered your other questions ably, so here is a incomplete list
of acceptable batteries:

1.5v:

Duracell D 357, 10 L 14
Eveready & Ucar EPX 76
Kodak KS 76
Maxell, National, Panasonic & Sony SR 44
Philips & Ray-o-vac 357
Varta V 76 PX

3v Lithium:

Duracell DLCR 2, DL 1/3 N
Panasonic & Sanyo CR 2
Kodak K 58 L
Philips CR 1/3 N
Ucar 2L 76
Varta CR 1/3 N

The triangle with the "!" mark in the viewfinder I believe warns you that
the exposure compensation is engaged.

Cheers,

John Collier