Subject: [Leica] Tom's new Rapidgrip
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 23:18:24 +0100

Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 05:58:46 -0500
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Tom's NEW Rapidgrip
On a related issue, I've been using a Leica grip on one of my Leicas for
the past 3 or 4 months.  I thought I had become used to it, until I used my
older (no gripped) Leica.   It felt so much more comfortable without the
grip.  I took it off my main camera and havn't looked back.

It will probably end up on eBay along with my TE 90/2.8.

Dan C.

<<<<<<
I go through phases with this thing - on and off.
But since using the rapidwinder, I've found the camera to be a bit
unwieldy. Especially with off-camera flash. I think the grip should solve
that one.
Mine's still in the post between there and here. I'm looking forward to
getting it.
At last I'll have something to stand beside my wife's F3+motorwind combo -
now _that_ is a satisfying camera to use! Just carrying the thing around
makes you feel like Luke Skywalker. On the other hand, she's got bad back
problems - wonder why...
Rob.