Subject: Re: [Leica] Complement F5 with a M6/M3
From: "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:29:32 -0000

Rav, it's a great idea - I started that way and then found out it's the top
of a very slippery slope.

After a while I found that I much preferred not to lug (Hoho) the weight of
F5 around and it was much more convenient to just take the M6 - get the
M6TTL and you've got about the same possibilities as the F5 (except the
autofocus - of course)

Result = F5 sold to finance 35mm Apo and 90mm lenses for the M6 !!!!

Then I found that if I took the spare SLR I often did'nt take some pictures
because I felt that the noise was 'embarassing'  - and then you start
worrying whether it's worth using anyway because of lens quality !!!!!

OTOH the Hassleblad makes a very seductive clunk ;-)))))

Regards, and welcome - from one who's been there - and got the pictures to
prove it.

Clive Sanbrook