Subject: Re: [Leica] Items FS 11/10/00
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:13:11 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 10/11/00 19:08:06 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
howard.390@osu.edu a écrit :

<< Marc James Small jotted down the following:

 > Original German-language Leicaflex SL-2 Brochure, the suppressed ?Nipple'
 > version, Leitz Brochure 111-102, 9/74, E (have four copies)   100.00

 Am I reading that correctly!?  $100 for a brochure?

 M.

 --
 Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
 Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of

No one will buy at such price . One Hundred bucks is probably with the camera
included ! The brochure is probably free from Leica .
A few years ago they sent me a free MR4 new old brochure , original !
Jo GOODTIMES         France