Subject: Re: [Leica] Kidtips
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 16:30:49 -0800

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> God, Ted, you really pushed all my nostalgia/impending old age
> buttons....One of the major traumas of my childhood was getting the GD
> chicken pox when I had tickets to be in the Peanut Gallery of the Howdy
> Doody Show...."What time is it kids?"
> "It's Howdy Doody time!" :-)<<<<<<<<<,

Hi B.D.,
Sorry to hear about the chicken pox and missing the Howdy Doody show,  as I
think every person I know who ever made it to the peanut gallery remembers that
one event very vividly from their childhood. Or in your case missed it and with
tickets in hand. :-(

I don't imagine the little guy I photographed will remember the photographer who
was ready to throttle him with a cable release to the theme from the Howdy Doody
show . ;-)  As he was so wrapped in the program and music he was completely
oblivious to me shooting. But he'll surely remember the show.

ted